At Weir’s, we offer professional delivery services throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. And our delivery service is company owned, not outsourced, so every delivery person is a Weir’s employee. Why is this important? It means that we have a vested interest in making absolutely certain your new purchase arrives in excellent condition.
Prior to delivery, we remove each item from its factory packing for inspection and assembly. Once ready, your purchase is carefully wrapped and padded, loaded into our delivery truck and properly secured to minimize the risk of any damage.
- For customers who reside within our standard delivery zones, we charge $99 per stop.
- Deliveries to select areas outside of these zones are made on Monday only for $109 to $189 per stop, depending on the distance from the Weir’s store or distribution center.
- A return pick up charge will be assessed based on the regular delivery fee for your location.
- Customers who purchase a mattress and box springs for $998 or more (before tax), enjoy FREE delivery within our standard delivery zones and REDUCED delivery fee to select areas outside of our standard delivery zones. Excludes as-is, sanitized, discontinued, and Outlet bedding.
Days & Times
- We offer standard delivery service throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Standard deliveries are made Tuesday through Saturday.
- All items that have been marked down or on clearance must be picked up or delivered within 10 days of purchase.
- Requests for a specific AM or PM delivery can be accommodated for an additional fee of $25 collected prior to delivery.
Delivery Above the Third Floor
- If an elevator is not available and delivery must be made above the third floor, an additional fee of $25 per floor will be collected prior to delivery.
How to Prepare
Please help us ensure a smooth delivery by doing the following:
- At the time of purchase, please confirm that we have the correct delivery address, phone numbers and any special instructions. We will attempt to contact you two days prior to your selected delivery date. Our delivery teams are not equipped to process credit cards, so please clear any unpaid balances with your sales associate prior to your delivery day.
- On the delivery date, clear a path by removing any small items that may obstruct the carriage of your new purchase. Our delivery team will gladly move “item for item” pieces. For example, if we deliver a new mattress set, we will move the old set to your garage or another room. But please remove all linens from your old set and prepare the area.
- If the delivery involves electronic or audio equipment, our team can place unplugged electronics or home theater equipment into a new cabinet. However, we will not attempt to unplug or rewire your electronics. Our delivery team will ask you to sign a waiver/release form prior to handling your electronics.